Private Equity International’s 2018 Perspectives Special Report covers a wide range of topics, from compliance and crisis management, to geopolitical issues and climate change.
It includes our end of year poll of investor sentiment which found there was an uneasy sense of calm among LPs. Worries persist; notably with high valuations and leverage levels, and mounting concern over the impact of rising interest rates. The fact distressed debt is the strategy LPs are targeting in 2018 is a telling indication of the growth opportunities available.
Other highlights include:
- EBRD: How to be cool in a crisis
- CalPERS rethinks core approach
- What keeps LPs awake at night
- Betting big on India
- Fund terms: Finding the right balance
- Why ESG is a growing concern
- Keynote interviews with Apex Fund Services, Debevoise and Plimpton, Graphite Capital, MVision, Pantheon, Pomona Capital, and Schulte Roth & Zabel