- Fund name: Appian Natural Resources Fund II
- Amount raised: $775 million
- Target size: $775 million
- Stage of fundraising: First close
- First close date: November 2020
- Expected final close date: December 2020
- Predecessor fund: Appian Natural Resources Fund ($372 million)
Appian Capital Advisory is nearing the final close of its sophomore fund. It has already collected LP commitments of $775 million, meeting its initial target size, as confirmed by the London-based firm. Like its predecessor, Appian Natural Resources Fund II will invest in natural resources globally.