Recruit and retain top private equity and venture capital employees with confidence. Now 30% off until August 10, 2019 to make room for the upcoming 2019-2020 Edition, arriving October 1, 2019.
Using the critical data and insight found in the 2018-2019 PE/VC compensation report, you can develop competitive compensation packages that set your private equity or venture capital firm apart you’re your competitors.
The 2018-2019 edition is the largest, most comprehensive survey-based study of private equity and venture capital compensation available today. The report is broken down into two parts.
Part 1 contains firm-wide compensation practices such as:
- Annual bonus plans
- Carried interest plans
- Co-investment plans
- Employee benefits, i.e. healthcare insurance, retirement plans, etc.
- Payroll costs as percent of revenue
- Year-over-year salary, bonus and staffing changes
Part 2 includes the average, median, bottom and top-quartile salary, bonus and carry distribution and carry points assigned to employees in 30 different job titles at firms grouped by investment strategy and AUM. Sample groups include the following:
- LBO/growth equity firms (small, mid-sized and large)
- Venture capital firms (small, mid-sized and large)
- Mezzanine firms
- Funds of Funds
- Institutional private equity firms (owned by a company or investment bank)
The report also features break-outs for Canadian and Asian firms.
Product is fulfilled in digital and print format.
Who should buy this book:
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officers
- Human Resource Executives