Compensation Budget Planning season is here – ORDER the 2019-2020 Edition today
Complete your payroll budget planning stress-free with the critical data and insight found in the 2019-2020 PE/VC Compensation Report. Use this report to develop the most competitive compensation packages to recruit and retain top private equity and venture capital talent in 2020. (Ensure you don’t overspend as well!)
The 2019-2020 edition is the largest, most comprehensive survey-based study of private equity and venture capital compensation available.
The report is broken down into two parts.
Part 1 describes firm-wide compensation practices such as:
- Annual bonus plans
- Carried interest plans
- Co-investment plans
- Employee benefits, i.e. healthcare insurance, retirement plans, etc.
- Payroll costs as percent of revenue
- Year-over-year salary, bonus and staffing changes
Part 2 includes the average, median, bottom-quartile and top-quartile salary, bonus and carry distribution and carry points assigned to employees in 30 different job titles at firms grouped by investment strategy and AUM.
Sample groups include the following:
- LBO/growth equity firms (small, mid-sized and large)
- Venture capital firms (small, mid-sized and large)
- Mezzanine firms
- Funds of Funds
- Institutional private equity firms (owned by a company or investment bank)
The report also features break-outs for Canadian and Asian firms.
Download a sample of the 2018-2019 report here!
Product is fulfilled in digital and print format.