Recruit and retain top PE and VC talent today – order the 2020-2021 Edition now!
Complete your payroll budget planning stress-free with the critical data and insight found in the 2020-2021 North American PE/VC Compensation Report. Use this report to and develop the most competitive compensation packages to recruit and retain top private equity and venture capital talent today. Set your comp plans apart!
The 2020-2021 edition is the largest, most comprehensive survey-based study of private equity and venture capital compensation available.
The report is broken down into two parts.
Part 1 describes firm-wide compensation practices such as:
- Annual bonus plans
- Carried interest plans
- Co-investment plans
- Employee benefits, i.e. healthcare insurance, retirement plans, etc.
- Payroll costs as percent of revenue
- Year-over-year salary, bonus and staffing changes
Part 2 includes the average, median, bottom-quartile and top-quartile salary, bonus and carry distribution and carry points and dollars at work assigned to employees in 47 different job titles at firms grouped by investment strategy and AUM.
Sample groups include the following:
- LBO/growth equity firms (small, mid-sized and large)
- Venture capital firms (small, mid-sized and large)
- Mezzanine firms
- Funds of Funds
- Secondary funds
- Debt funds
- Institutional private equity firms (owned by a company or investment bank)
The report also features break-outs for Canadian and Asian firms.
Download a sample of the 2020-2021 report here!
Product is fulfilled in digital and print format.