Develop competitive comp plans and become a top contender for recruits with the 2022-2023 Edition!
Complete your payroll budget planning stress-free with the critical data and insight found in the 2022-2023 North American PE/VC Compensation Report. Use this report to and develop the most competitive compensation packages to recruit and retain top private equity and venture capital talent today. Set your comp plans apart!
The 2022-2023 edition is the largest, most comprehensive survey-based study of North American private equity and venture capital compensation available to help your firm recruit, retain, and motivate top talent.
The report is broken down into two parts.
Part 1 describes firm-wide compensation practices such as:
- Annual bonus plans
- Carried interest plans
- Co-investment plans
- Employee benefits, i.e. healthcare insurance, retirement plans, etc.
- Payroll costs as percent of revenue
- Year-over-year salary, bonus and staffing changes
Part 2 includes:
- The average, median, bottom-quartile and top-quartile salaries
- Bonus and carry distribution and carry points and dollars at work assigned to employees in 47 different job titles at firms grouped by investment strategy and AUM.
Compensation data obtained from the following groups:
- LBO/growth equity firms by size
- Venture capital firms firms by size
- Mezzanine firms
- Funds of Funds
- Institutional private equity firms (owned by a company or investment bank)
The report also features break-outs for Canadian and Asian firms.
Download a sample of the 2022-2023 report here!
Product is fulfilled in digital and print format.