- Fund name: Ridgemont Equity Partners IV
- Amount raised: $2.35 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Launch Date: October 2021
- Predecessor Fund: Ridgemont Equity Partners III ($1.6 billion)
- Final close: October 2022
The fund focuses on buyout vehicles and has raised $700 million more than its predecessor, which closed in December 2018 at $1.6 billion.
Ridgemont Equity Partners is a private equity firm that provides buyout and growth capital to closely held private companies and new business platforms. The firm focuses on investments of $25 million to $75 million, in industries in which it has deep expertise, including basic industries and services, energy, healthcare and telecommunications/media/technology.