- Fund name: Seidler Equity Partners VII
- Amount raised: $800 million
- Hard-cap: $800 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: March 2020
- Time on the road: 3 months
- Predecessor fund: Seidler Equity Partners VI ($600 million)
Seidler Equity Partners has closed its latest fund. Fund VII has reached its hard-cap of $800 million after less than 60 days of marketing. The firm stated it was “lucky” to have been in the final stages of paperwork with its investors when the market effects of the covid-19 outbreak took place.