- Fund name: White Star Fund III
- Amount raised: $360 million
- Target size: $300 million
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Predecessor fund: White Star Fund II
White Star Capital has held a final close on White Star Fund III at $360 million, exceeding its $300 million target, according to a recent press release by the firm. The early growth fund will continue to invest in emerging technology companies across North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
The oversubscribed fund attracted commitments from Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, Investissement Quebec, Fonds de Solidarité FTQ and HarbourVest Partners. The vehicle’s predecessor, White Star Fund II, held a final closing in 2018 at $180 million.