The closing date for submitting entries to Private Equity International’s Operational Excellence Awards 2020 has been extended to Friday 10 July.
The OpEx Awards, now in their ninth year, recognise the achievements of the industry’s best-in-class operators.
Managers are invited to submit examples of how they have delivered operational value to portfolio companies across three regions: the Americas; Asia-Pacific; Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Submissions will be reviewed by an expert judging panel, and the winners will be announced in PEI’s Operational Excellence Special Report, which will be published in October. You can view last year’s winners here.
Submit your entries to OpEx@peimedia.com by Friday 10 July.
Why you should enter
- Be recognised by LPs as a best-in-class operator – which should pay dividends during your next fundraise.
- Demonstrate your credentials as a potential partner to future management teams.
- Highlight and reward the work done by your internal operating teams.
How it works
We want to hear from any GP who has exited a deal in the last 12 months* and has a compelling value creation story to tell. The process is simple:
- Download the submission form HERE and save it to your computer.
- Once the form has been downloaded and saved, fill in the fields by providing as much specific information as possible about what you did and how it benefited the business. Feel free to supplement the form with any additional information you think would be useful. Any information or financial data that you prefer to be kept confidential should be clearly marked on your submission.
- Submit your entry by the extended deadline of Friday 10 July. Firms can enter more than once if they have completed more than one exit during the qualifying period.
- Contact OpEx@peimedia.com if you have any additional questions.
- A carefully selected panel of judges in each of our three regions – EMEA, Americas and Asia-Pacific – will convene to decide who they think are the most impressive entrants across four size categories: large-cap, upper mid-market, lower mid-market and small-cap**.
- The winners will be announced in October and details of how they added value over the life cycle of the deal will be included within PEI’s Operational Excellence Special Report.
* The investment must have been at least partially realised on or after 1 June 2019.
** For the purposes of these awards, ‘large-cap’ refers to any deal with an entry price over $500 million; ‘upper mid-market’ refers to any deal with an entry price between $250 million and $500 million, ‘lower mid-market’ refers to any deal with an entry price between $100 million and $250 million, and ‘small-cap’ refers to any deal with an entry price under $100 million.