- Fund name: Peak Rock Capital Fund III
- Amount raised: $2.0 billion
- Target size: $1.3 billion
- Hard-cap: $2 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Fund close: April 2021
- Time on the road: Five months
- Predecessor fund: Peak Rock Capital Fund II ($1.3 billion)
- Legal adviser: Kirkland & Ellis
The fund was substantially oversubscribed and surpassed the $1.3 billion target size set in November 2020. Previously, the firm had raised $1.3 billion against a $900 million target size for the predecessor vehicle.
Peak Rock Capital’s mid-market investment strategy will target growth companies within the consumer, industrial, technology and healthcare sectors. The firm has announced Kirkland & Ellis as the legal counsel for the formation of the fund.
As illustrated below, the firm exceeded the target size for all three vehicles in the series.