Private Equity International is pleased to announce that nominations are open for its annual rising stars of private equity list. PEI’s 40 under 40: Future Leaders of Private Equity list will be published online and in our Future of Private Equity Special in May 2023.
Submit your nominations by end of day Thursday 9 February 2023 here.
The list will feature individuals across five categories:
- Investors (LP)
Please note the list is 40 in total, not per category.
To be eligible, nominees should be under the age of 40 on 1 May 2023. Nominees should not have appeared in any previous PEI Future 40 list.
PEI’s senior editorial team will decide the list based on three criteria:
- Evidence of leadership and innovation;
- The calibre of the firms/clients they have worked with and any deals they have generated;
- Whether they possess an X factor that marks them out as a future leader in private equity.
How to submit your nomination
- Fill in the online nomination form here.
- On the form, in less than 300 words, include details of what the person has achieved to make them worthy of being included in the list, and include any specific deals that the nominee has worked on or career achievements that should be considered.
- Any information included in the nomination should be suitable for publication.
- Please also include date of birth in Day/Month/Year format. Nominees must be under the age of 40 on 1 May 2023.
- Tell us which category you are entering the nominee for: investor; fundraiser; dealmaker; lawyer; or operator. Choose the category that applies most closely – PEI’s editorial team reserves the right to consider all entries for all categories.
- Firms and PRs are welcome to submit nominations, with no more than a single nomination per firm for each category.
- If you are nominating someone from your own firm, you must also nominate a candidate from another firm to be eligible.
If you have any queries, please contact: email@example.com