- Fund name: Värde Dislocation Fund
- Amount raised: $1.6 billion
- Target size: $1 billion
- Stage of fundraising: Final close
- Final close date: November 2020
- Time on the road: Five months
Värde Partners has closed its Dislocation Fund, bringing the total capital raised for dislocation strategies to more than $2.6 billion in commitments. Earlier this year, the firm also closed a $1 billion fund following the same strategy of investing into mispriced, stressed and distressed opportunities that was raised through a private banking platform.