Private Equity International is proud to announce our first rising stars of private equity list. The PEI 40 Under 40: Future Leaders of Private Equity will be announced online and published in our Future of Private Equity Special on 1 May. Nominations are now open.
To be eligible, nominees should be under the age of 40 on 1 April 2019.
Send your nominations to the email@example.com by Thursday 14 February stating which of the following categories that they are entered for:
- Dealmakers – the fresh faces driving deal origination
- Fundraisers – the next generation of rainmakers making their mark
- Operators – the emerging masters of operational value creation
- Lawyers – legal minds making waves across the industry
- Advisors – co-ordinating and shaping tomorrow’s transactions
Please note the list is 40 in total, not per category.
In less than 300 words, include details of what the person has achieved to make them worthy of being included in the list, and include any specific deals that the nominee has worked on or career achievements that should be considered for the list.
Any information included in the nomination should be suitable for publication.
To be eligible, nominees must include the name of someone at another firm that they consider worthy of joining the list and why.
Firms and PRs are welcome to submit nominations, but no more than a single nomination per firm for each category.
PEI’s senior editorial team will decide the list in early March based on three criteria:
- Evidence of leadership and innovation
- The calibre of the firms/clients they have worked with and any deals they have generated
- Whether they possess an X factor that marks them out as a future leader in private equity
There will be a reception to celebrate the people who make the list in early April.