The expanded Guide to Independent Sponsors, 2nd Edition is the most comprehensive collection of independent sponsor investment profiles and contact information available today.
Each profile provides rich detail regarding the independent sponsor’s operations and portfolio as well as:
• Key personnel and contact information
• Description and investment strategy
• Assets under management/number of portfolio companies
• Target industries, regions and enterprises
• Plans to raise committed fund
NEW FOR THE 2019 EDITION:
The guide will detail independent sponsor fees such as:
• Closing fees
• Management fees
• Carried interest
Plus, you will receive a proprietary database containing the contact information for nearly 400 independent sponsor executives.
Product is fulfilled in digital format only.
Who should buy this book:
• Managing Partners
• General Partners
• Investor Relations Professionals
• Industry Service Providers