Private Equity International‘s H1 2021 Investor Report is available for download, presenting granular detail on how investors are operating in the market.
The 15 largest commitments to the asset class during the first half of the year totalled nearly $9.4 billion. Investors committing sizeable tickets tended to target either multi-regional or North America-focused vehicles, with 13 of the 15 largest fund commitments focusing on these regions.
This report includes:
- Top 15 known private equity commitments made by investors, Jan-June 2021
- Top 10 most active investors based on the number of known private equity fund commitments, Jan-June 2021
- Historic average private equity allocation by institution type, 2017-H1 2021
- Proportion of institutions increasing, maintaining or decreasing their private equity allocations from H1 2020-H1 2021
- Proportion of investors over, under or at their private equity target allocations as of June 2021