Dig deeper into how investors are operating in private equity with PEI’s analysis of H1 2022 activity.
At a time when many institutional investors are struggling to accommodate all the re-up opportunities hitting their desks, which are still deploying at scale? That’s one of the questions Private Equity International sought to answer in its Investor Report H1 2022.
This report includes:
- Largest known private equity commitments in H1 2022
- Average private equity exposure by institution type 2017 -H1 2022
- Average private equity portfolio size by institution type 2018 -H1 2022
- Investor that either decreased, maintained or increased their exposure to private equity by institution type
- Proportion of investors over, under or at their private equity target allocations as of 30 June 2022
- Private equity appetites by strategy and region
- Institution breakdown by region