Q1 2018 Fundraising Report
There were 89 private equity fund closes in Q1 2018, raising an aggregated $82.27 billion – making for a larger average fund size thus far in 2018 than in any of the previous 10 years.
From a buyout strategy perspective, European firms were dominant. The top 10 largest buyout funds to close in the period amassed $46.4 billion between them, representing 87 percent of the $53.6 billion committed to the strategy. The largest of these was EQT VIII’s €10.75 billion vehicle, followed by the €7 billion BC partners raised for European Capital X. Get more in-depth analysis by downloading the report now.
The report includes:
- Analysis of private equity fundraising from 2008-Q1 2018
- The largest fund closes in Q1 2018
- A review of capital raised by strategy
- A review of capital raised by geography
- An interview with Richard Clarke-Jervois, Head of Private Capital at Stonehage Fleming
- The latest LP insights; plus more
Download the report now, by clicking on the cover image