The Q3 2017 Fundraising Report
Private equity’s inexorable rise continued into the third quarter of 2017 as capital raised by funds holding a final close hit $386.1 billion, building upon the success of the largest H1 fundraising period since 2008.
Despite 2017 being on track to become a peak fundraising year, the ‘larger and faster’ capital raising environment remains a concern for LPs. Get more in-depth analysis by downloading the report now.
The report includes:
- Analysis of private equity fundraising from 2010-Q3 2017
- The largest ten funds to close in Q3 2017
- Regional breakdown of capital raised in Q3 2017
- Significant LP commitments in Q3 2017
- The latest LP insights; plus more
Download the report now, by clicking on the cover image