Private Equity International is now accepting entries for the Operational Excellence Awards 2022. The deadline for submissions has been extended to Friday, 24 June 2022.
The annual OpEx Awards recognise the achievements of the industry’s best-in-class operators.
Managers are invited to submit examples of how they have delivered operational value to portfolio companies across three regions: the Americas; Asia-Pacific; and Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
Submissions will be reviewed by an expert judging panel, and the winners will be announced in PEI’s Operational Excellence Special Report, which will be published in October. You can view last year’s winners here.
Submit your entries to OpEx@peimedia.com by the extended deadline of Friday, 24 June 2022.
Why you should enter
- Be recognised as a best-in-class operator.
- Demonstrate your credentials as a potential partner to future management teams.
- Highlight and reward the work done by your internal operating teams.
How it works
We want to hear from any GP that has exited a deal in the last 12 months* and has a compelling value-creation story to tell. The process is simple:
- Download the submission form HERE and save it to your computer.
- Once the form has been downloaded and saved, fill in the fields by providing as much specific information as possible about what you did and how it benefited the business. Feel free to supplement the form with any additional information you think would be useful. Any information or financial data that you prefer to be kept confidential should be clearly marked on your submission.
- To qualify, the transaction must have been at least partially realised and have closed between 1 June 2021 and 1 June 2022.
- Submit your entry by the extended deadline of Friday, 24 June 2022.
- Firms are welcome to submit entries across a range of sizes – large-cap, upper mid-market, lower mid-market and small-cap**; and across three regions – Americas, Asia-Pacific and EMEA.
- Firms can submit a maximum of one entry per size band in each regional category. For example, they could submit one entry in the Americas category – large-cap, and one in the Americas category – upper mid-market, as well as one entry in the EMEA category – large-cap, and one in the EMEA category – upper mid-market.
Contact OpEx@peimedia.com if you have any additional questions.
* The investment must have been at least partially realised and have closed between 1 June 2021 and 1 June 2022.
** For the purposes of these awards, ‘large-cap’ refers to any deal with an entry price over $500 million; ‘upper mid-market’ refers to any deal with an entry price between $250 million and $500 million, ‘lower mid-market’ refers to any deal with an entry price between $100 million and $250 million, and ‘small-cap’ refers to any deal with an entry price under $100 million.