Ariel Alternatives announced the final close of Project Black on $1.45 billion.
The New York-based private equity investment firm launched Project Black in September 2021. LP’s and co-investors from the consumer retail, energy and infrastructure, health care, and technology sectors, etc invested $1.45 billion to Project Black.
The Fund’s limited partners and co-investors include:
- AmerisourceBergen Corporation
- Amgen Inc.
- Ballmer Group
- Hobson/Lucas Family Foundation
- Lowe’s Companies, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Nuveen, the asset manager of TIAA
- Qatar Investment Authority
- Salesforce, Inc.
- Synchrony Financial (co-investor)
- Truist Financial Corporation (co-investor)
- Walmart Inc.
Project Black which invests in growth equity is focused on the North American region.
Platinum subscribers may click here for the investor’s full profile, including key contacts, allocation strategy and fund investments