A guide to the evolution of the market and investing in the asset class
The private debt market is now firmly established in Europe. All it took was the largest global financial crisis since the great depression plus years of record low interest rates.
Edited and sponsored by EPIC Private Equity and European Capital, Private Debt Investor’s Understanding Private Debt in Europe explores the private debt market in Europe, and has expert contributions from a number of market participants, including chapters written by three private debt lenders. Download a free extract
LP insights are also featured in order to better understand the reasons behind their decisions to invest in private debt, along with the thoughts of two law firms who examine the most pertinent legal aspects concerning the private debt market.
There is also the results of an LP survey compiled by Private Debt Investor which shares revealing data and insights into where the industry may be heading in the months and years ahead.
The book will help fund managers:
- Understand how LPs are navigating this new asset class and constructing an allocation within their portfolios
- Determine how best to structure the key financial terms of a private debt fund in Europe
- Learn more about the benefits of different private debt strategies such as unitranche and senior direct lending
This highly practical guide is ideal for:
- Efficient structuring of a private debt fund
- Understanding opportunities profiled and segmented by geography and emerging asset classesx`
- Strategy development for both the first time and experienced investor